A quick tutorial on connecting your Facebook Page to your Twitter account so that Facebook Page updates will automatically tweet.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on connecting your Facebook Page to your Twitter account for automatic tweets
- Go to your Facebook Page (i.e. www.facebook.com/SocialWebCafe.
- Click on "Admin Panel" (at right).
- Click on Manage > Edit Page (at top).
- Click on Resources and then "Link Your Page to Twitter."
- Click on "Link To Twitter" button.
- Enter Twitter login information and then "Authorize."
- Test by posting on your Page and then checking your "Sent Tweets."
You are all set-up with your connection between Facebook Page and Twitter...