Like many other Web sites, www.socialwebcafe.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.socialwebcafe.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.socialwebcafe.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Please Contact Us if you wish to reprint any articles.
SocialWebCafe.com is a "Do Follow" blog. We utilize the CommentLuv Premium system which allows us to reward you with do-follow links, after three approved comments, FB likes, etc. All of your subsequent links will be "do follow" links. Please ensure that your comments are meaningful and come back and visit often (you may even get exposure as Top Commentator!). Comments such as, simply, "I agree" will not be approved and will be assumed to be SPAM.
Also, this blog uses premium CommentLuv which allows you to put your keywords with your name if you have had 3 approved comments. Use your real name and then @ your keywords (maximum of 3)
Guest Author PolicySocialWebCafe welcomes posts from Guest Authors. If you would like to pitch your idea or your article, you may submit the article or idea here.There are a few rules, however:
- The content must be original to you and never been published.
- SocialWebCafe reserves the right to change the title, to suit the web site and most beneficial social presentation, as well as light editing, as needed. This also includes adding a disclaimer if the post links to the company you represent, within the body of the article.
- Please provide an avatar if you are not already signed up with Gravatar.
- Please include a substantial (but not tooooo substantial!) bio, along with at least two social links (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- You are allowed two anchor links within the article. Please put your web site and product/service links in your bio, as opposed to the article.
- Please do not submit articles for your affiliate programs, or paid-to-post programs.
- Images must be licensed. It is helpful if you provide an image and the source/license information.
If you are interested in writing for Social Web Cafe, please Contact Us.
Affiliation DisclosureThe following company affiliate links are contained within the socialwebcafe.com web site:
- Google AdSense
- Premium Viral Magnet
- Social Buzz Club
*In some cases SocialWebCafe is paid to write a blog post on a certain topic, linking to a particular company or service. SocialWebCafe does not recommend anything that is blatantly harmful. At the same time, you will notice that SocialWebCafe references when the author of the article is directly affiliated with the links within the article. In cases where SocialWebCafe is paid to write a blog post, there will be a disclosure within the post indicating that SocialWebCafe does not have direct experience (i.e. not having used the product/service). In contrast, SocialWebCafe does note if they do have experience with the product/service.
If you have any questions, please contact SocialWebCafe.