If you are interested in promoting a Twitter Event earning CASH, fill out the form below. If you are chosen, you will be contacted so that we can start a dialog to discuss details. Sort of like an interview, but you don’t need to lose any sleep over it 🙂
What Is In It For You, the Blogger
- Content for your website. (hey, it helps the writer’s block!)
- Fun interaction and engagement.
- Getting Paid! $30-100 per event.
The Project Tasks for each Event
These tasks apply to a two-week period of time.
- Blog Post:
- Original post by the blogger about the client or party (2-3 paragraphs). You may request assistance from SocialWebCafe.
- Rafflecopter (or other) giveaway code provided by SocialWebCafe to be included in the post.
- Invite at least 30 people to the SocialWebCafe Facebook event.
- LinkedIn (or other approved Social Media Platform:
- Invite at least 30 people to the SocialWebCafe event on LinkedIn (or approved “other” platform).
- Attend the event (Or, schedule 7 tweets for that time period, using your favorite Twitter management tool).
- One tweet per day (7 days). This may be scheduled with your favorite Twitter management tool.
If accepted, and a contract is extended, you can expect payment that is at least $30, but in some cases will be more, depending on the influence of the blogger, results, and tenure with SocialWebCafe.
If you are interested in participating, ensure that you read through the above project list and the final report requirements form (at the bottom) and then submit the below form for more information. 😉