Smartphones and tablets are everywhere, and they’re increasing in number. Companies are focused more on mobility. People are mobile, and they access the internet from anywhere. They’re still a good target audience. Gone are the days where people need to go to a public library, internet café, their office, or their desktop, just to browse the internet. Now, they can use their Smartphones and tablets to access the web wherever they are. They can even use their gadgets to make purchases. That’s why it is important for you to know about how to sell to this audience. You need to build a mobile website. But, this mobile website needs to be able to promote affiliate product as effectively as full-sized website. How? Here are 5 tips you can use to successfully promote affiliate product on the mobile website.
Deborah is the "secret" SEO ninja and internet marketer from the very beginning (and sought after by the legendary Corey Rudl and other industry pioneering greats).
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- Understanding RSS - September 17, 2018
- Impact of Augmented Reality on Social Media Marketing - August 23, 2018
- Using RSS to Offer Your Barter Services(?) - August 20, 2018
- Getting Along With Difficult People in Online Business - July 20, 2018
- Top Tips for Digital Marketing - March 9, 2018