The many different things you have to keep in mind to continue marketing a successful website, or starting one up, can take a toll on your administrative efforts if you don’t take advantage of the wonders of specialization.
With that said, outsourcing your e-commerce product descriptions to companies that engage in that, solely, can be cost-effective, while still securing professional content. Here are 16 sites that are well-known for writing e-commerce product descriptions:
- A relatively new company with just over two years under its belt, Aquanations is an e-commerce subsidiary that specializes in brand management, online promotion and marketing consultations.
- A sort of jack-of-all-trades platform for B2C interactions, Craigslist is actually a very good forum for outsourced work. It isn’t specifically geared towards that, but you should be able to find reliable writers for long-term contract work at competitive prices.
- Vserve Solutions is an adequate company for outsourced work, touting high accuracy, professional writers, efficiency, and minimized administrative fees for clients.
- Interactmedia, on the writer.zerys.com platform, is another reliable company. They have a stable of writers of varying expertise that can complete a large order or product descriptions with a fast turnover.
- Cignus Web is a high-volume global e-commerce company with a dedicated staff that has written product descriptions for companies as illustrious as Yahoo Stores Monster Commerce. Their committed team will not only write product descriptions for you, but update them accordingly.
- Suntec India is a large and reputable company involved in multiple aspects of business process outsourcing. Web research and data mining, web content, catalog processing and product descriptions are their specialty. They’ve been in business for well over a decade and can meet an order of virtually any magnitude.
- Data Outsourcing India is all about product catalog processing, and can offer you cost effective, high-performance work with an experienced project manager overseer. They’ve had many high-profile clients, such as MarketLive and 3D Cart e-commerce.
Based in the UK, SEO Outsourcing is another new player on the e-commerce outsourcing scene. They offer a wide range of copywriting, content marketing, and general link-building. You won’t have to worry about stock content with this company. They have a guarantee of originality in with all of their product descriptions. Ultra Cart is a full-service company that specializes in writing product descriptions that are optimized for search engines.
- Precise English is a United States-based e-commerce SEO company with a team of knowledgeable experts that specialize in writing product descriptions, as well as arranging photos to mesh perfectly with the wording.
- Invensis Global Outsourcing Solutions offers a streamlined data entry process that’s optimized for catalogs and product descriptions.
- Aits is a company that specializes in web design, SEO and e-commerce. They take product description orders, and offer price and inventory updates and much more.
Best Web Outsourcing is a division of Pronix Technologies, and offers website design, product and catalog descriptions and other aspects of internet marketing. Lexiconn is an Indian content development company that offers the full range of SEO in writing optimized product descriptions. In addition to content creation, they offer product pictures and HTML coding. Manual Link Building is a company hailing from Port Elizabeth that offers SEO product description writing to their many clients, as well as other copywriting orders.
- The founders of DoubleLinx have hired six writers and there is a listing for other writers who can also join the team and offer their services.
Outsourcing your e-commerce product descriptions will help you remove those persistent backlogs without diverting energy from other aspects of your business. Because it is a saturated sphere, you are virtually certain to find a reputable company with very competitive prices to ensure all your e-commerce product descriptions are up to par, and delivered in a timely fashion.